Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anyone get the Brazilian hair straightening treatment?

how good does it work? how long does it typically last.. my friend got it done and her hair looked good and she said it lasts about 6 months.. is it worth the money? (i have alot of hair so it would cost more for me)Anyone get the Brazilian hair straightening treatment?
i got the chi straightening treatment done. thank god i didn't pay for it (my aunt did it for free), because it wasn't worth it. it didn't make my hair silky smooth and straight like it says. i didn't have curly hair. it wasn't wavy or straight either. it was just a huge disaster, and when i did scrunch it, it was pretty.. until i got the treatment. that just fry-ed my hair and got rid of the pretty curls i had when i put gel in my hair. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. and im sorry i have no idea about the Brazilian hair treatment.. but i wouldn't risk anything. go by your instincts and read all reviews before you do anything as permanent and damaging as that! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment