Sunday, February 21, 2010

Japanese vs. Brazilian Hair Straightening. Which one?

Can't decide between the ';Bio Ionic IonRetex Japanese Hair Straightening System'; or the ';QOD GOLD - Brazilian Keratin Straightening';. I'd like to hear about experiences with either treatment. Not sure if the Brazilian straightening is as permanent as the Japanese. From what I read it's between a relaxer and a straightener.





Which would you choose?Japanese vs. Brazilian Hair Straightening. Which one?
Hey,


I have brown dry hair and I have permed it four times before, but the perming caused me a lot of hair loss, so I have been doing the Brazilian Keratin (My hairdresser uses a Brazilian brand called: ';Maxi';, it is a white bottle) It is really great, but because my hair conditions are not that good, I still have to straighten it at home using the babyliss and the hair-dryer, but it makes life much more easier, and sometimes I get really stuck during my weekdays at work, this is why it is big life-saver. If you have good, normal hair and you ';keratin'; it, it will be fabulous. I recommend keratin for everyone because it is really good and makes your hair very shiny and healthy. It does not cause hair loss to me at all. You can also take a multivitamin every day along with the keratin, and your hair will be healthy. I highly recommend Brazilian Keratin, ask for the ';MAXI'; brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment