Sunday, February 21, 2010

Japanese Hair Straightening Vs. Brazilian Hair Straightening...?

Which do you think is better? Also, I would like to be updated on that whole situation on the Brazilian hair thing. I remember that they said some deadly chemical being in it, and that they were fixing it. Something like that.Japanese Hair Straightening Vs. Brazilian Hair Straightening...?
Brazilian Hair Straightening is the better choice. It is more gentle on your hair, and will not damage your hair.Japanese Hair Straightening Vs. Brazilian Hair Straightening...?
Japanese hair straightening all the way.





I've had my hair done that way and worked amazingly! My sister had the brazilian hair straightening process and it damaged her hair greatly and it didnt stay straight for as long as mine

No comments:

Post a Comment