Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just had the brazilian hair straightening done...a few questions:?

I had it done yesterday, and it is board straight. I took my dog for a walk, (it is super-humid outside) and iIt started to frizz just a little. Not as much as it normally would, but it still started to frizz. Is this normal? I used the flat-iron on it as soon as I got in, but I'm worried now that it isn't taking. My hair wasn't super-curly, just frizzy and a mess. Thanks for any advice/tips!!Just had the brazilian hair straightening done...a few questions:?
yes. people who have stick straight hair naturally get frizzy hair when it's super humid outside and their hair is over dried.





you've chemically treated your hair and it's now over dried. talk to your stylist about how to keep your hair moisturized w/o weakening your permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment