Sunday, February 21, 2010

Has any 1 ever done the Brazilian Hair Straightening?

Okay so I have curly hair and i wanted to temporary straighten my hair!


My problem is that i dnt know if it will damage my hair!! Plz help me by giving me some of your personal experience! Thnx any help is good :) ASAP please :)Has any 1 ever done the Brazilian Hair Straightening?
do you have long hair or short, thick hair or not?


i dont think that doing that would damage your hair because i am brazilian and know lots about hair....you should do it if you want nice hair =))))





hope i helpedHas any 1 ever done the Brazilian Hair Straightening?
I have straightened my hair with chemicals both by myself and professionally. It ruins your hair completely it turns it into a texture that feels like a horses tail, like straw. You have to take really good care of it, after you do a process like that. i don't think its that worth it, depending on what you buy or where you go, it works to an existent, and then I was using my hair straightener again in no time, it lasts maybe 3 weeks if your lucky, I just don't think the damage is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment