Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brazilian hair straightening...does it work?

I have super curly hair, thats 3-inches below my shoulders, and its unruly and annoying. I really want a straight hair treatment,, so would this be a good choice?Brazilian hair straightening...does it work?
No! It's really a dangerous process and totally not worth it. Unless you want to get your scalp melted off.Brazilian hair straightening...does it work?
No You could just use a ceramic flat iron or another choice. Brazillian hair straitenting has keratin (which is good) but it also has formaldehyde (a hazardous cancer-causing chemical).





My hair is very nappy and kinky and goes to my mid-back. If the flat iron and hot comb works for me then it will work for anyone. And if you don't want home treatments don't be hesitant to go to an African-American salon. They are experts on straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment