Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brazilian hair straightening... the aftermath?

ok so i have super super curly hair... and i LOVE it... i wouldn't give it up for the world... but i also like to flat iron my hair just to give me a different look every now an then... the problem is that i have to wash my hair atleast every other day because it gets so oily but i dont like to flat iron it too often since it gives me a lot of split ends... so i was wondering, from anyone who has gotten it done does the natural curl return to the hair completely after the 6weeks-6months of washing... i really dont want to lose any curl i just want my blow outs and flat ironing to last more than two days even if i need to wash my hair... if anyone has photos of what their hair looked like after a few washes that would be an amazing help too... please remember i adore my curls!Brazilian hair straightening... the aftermath?
Brazilian hair straightening has formaldehyde that causes cancer...can't be very good for your hair.....try Coppola's


keratincomplex.comBrazilian hair straightening... the aftermath?
just wash ur hair after 2 days that might help

No comments:

Post a Comment