Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does the brazilian hair straightening leave your hair ';pin straight'; like the Japanese hair straightening?

now I have a question regarding brazilian hair straightening. I have soft but wavy hair and I want it straight all the time (I'm a mother so its really time consuming for me to flat iron ever day), but I heard that the japanese is a bit strong and that the brazilian hair straightening is less strong than the japanese one, but will I get the same results as the japanese one, I mean is it as simple as wash, dry and go with pin straight hair? please I need some help. thanksDoes the brazilian hair straightening leave your hair ';pin straight'; like the Japanese hair straightening?
This should help answer some of your questions about the Brazilian hair straightening:


http://www.hairstyle-blog.com/hair-strai鈥?/a>


www.hairstyle-blog.com has a lot of great hair straightening articles FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment