Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brazilian hair straightening?

im thinking about getting my hair brazilian hair straightened but i kinda want reviews from someone whos actually got it done. i heard that this would be better than japenese straightening because japenese makes your hair like completely straight to your head but brazilian gives your hair a little volume. is this true? my hair is like a little past my shoulders, its pretty thin, and its really wavy. does anyone have any idea how much this might cost, how long it lasts and a good place to get it done? also are there any other straightening methods or whatever that would be better?Brazilian hair straightening?
Well I;m not sure about price or a good place, but I think Japanese may be better (from seeing several peoples' results)/ One of my friends with out-of-control-frizzy-thick hair gets the Japanese one. It makes her hair look amazing! It has body, it never gets frizzy, and it is so healthy looking. And all she uses is shampoo. No hair products! There are these 2 moms of my classmates and they got Brazilian done. The one hated it, because it lasted for, like, a week, and it looked gross. The other I couldn't tell because she hid it in a bun, maybe because it turned out bad, but I don't honestly know.


Maybe ask a hair stylist at a local salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment