Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brazilian Hair Straightening......?

Does it damage your hair? Because I want to get it done but I don't want to ruin my hair, and I'm tired of straightening my hair with the stupid flat ironBrazilian Hair Straightening......?
*DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE DUMBASSES THAT DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!!*





lol noww ,


omg !!


that stuff is the best !!


its actually called keratin %26amp; noo, it doesnt damage ur hair.


i've done it and the results are fantastic. (i have frizzy, damaged, unruly hair)


it revived my hair completely.


its pretty expensive tho. if its really well done, its gonna cost you a little bit more but its worth it !!


it lasts about 5 - 6 months even more depending on your hair -- the more damaged and curly the better !!


i say do it if you straighten your hair EVERYDAY. its gonna be wayyy easier for you. trust me :) hope i helped !!





* my aunt is a PROFESSIONAL hair dresser . she did it for me . i'd THINK she'd tell me if its possibly fatal .Brazilian Hair Straightening......?
Yes, it does damage your hair.


It's putting tons of heat and chemicals on your hair. Obviously that's damaging.


Ask your stylist about their opinion. You could get it, but you'd have to be careful about how often you straighten it yourself, and you'd definitely want to deep condition at least once a week.


I hope I helped (:


~Elaina
Spammers suck





Anyhoo.. I am a Hairstylist and we do it in our salon.. There have been many people who have done it and it works wonders.. It is so much better for the hair then regular straightening because it is so much more conditioned... If u do get it done Make sure u ask if they are certified and how many times they have done it..
I saw one of those brazilian keratin hair straightening things in Ulta and it said it didn't have formaldehyde in it. It's one of those at home kits. You could check it out it was about 70 dollars. It sounds really good but I don't know much about it.
Just googled it to see what it was...


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





If I was you, I wouldn't risk it.... read the above article

No comments:

Post a Comment